Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月26日 星期二

Damn sad today!!!

Still have half month will be my birthday!
I still don't know where to celebrate!
I've make a list that who I will invite!
But still not yet confirm the place!
Don't know what we can do!
I want to find a place let friend KTV,
eat and drink!
But I afriad too expensive will scare them!
One of my friend found me a place.
But I scare my friend will think too expensive,
and won't come to my party!
So confused!

It is fucking trouble to make a party!
I want to give up many times!!
And just dinner with few friends instead of bit party!
But the fortune teller said I need to make a party,
if not, will have few years bad luck!
It is terrible!!
So I better make a party to celebrate it!
If,
at last,
really too expensive for them,
I will just host a party in Mc Donald!

Want to cry!!!!!!!!!

0 個別人留下的字句: