Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月5日 星期二

What is the feeling if someone aks me to marry him??

When there is someone, hugging you,
hugging you so tight!
Then say hope you can join in his life,
Hope can see you everyday and nite,
Promise will make you happy,
and give you a fortunate life.
Plan the future with you.
If, really happen to me,
what will I do??

Maybe , I will cry,
If someone I love say these things to me,
I will cry because happiness.

If someone I don't have feeling with,
I will feel guilty, and confuse, then cry!

I like to be hugged by someone I love,
I like to listen the promise given by someone
I love.
I like to let someone I love to bring me to his future.

If today, someone say these things to me,
no matter I like him or not,
I must be super touch by his words.
I must cry.
Because I know that in this world,
still have someone want me to share
the rest of his life,
If I love him, I will say yes asap.
But I still can't give up my books, and job.

What will I look like if I wear the wedding gown?
What will I look like when I am mother?
HAHAHA, I think too much again,
Should think again when really have someone want to marry me!

0 個別人留下的字句: