Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月16日 星期六

Last night I went to Catholic Meeting again!

It last almost three hours,
heard alot of storys,
read the Bible,
sang some songs,
prayed together.
Three hours,
it was really hard to go through,
because I am still young to Catholic.
I almost fell asleep after half part,
it was not boring.
But of coz that was soemtime not so interesting.
I really seldom sat down and listen to someone
for three hours.
Still not yet used to it.
When I want to sleep,
I opened my eyes so wide,
and look around.
Everyone were so concentrate,
it made me feel so guilty.

In this quiet envionment,
so peace.
Made me so want to sleep.
That is a feeling of peaceful,
and protected.
If in normal,
I already haev temper because of so bored.
But I still sat down, and until it finished.

After the meeting,
I went to dinner with them.
I attended the meeting after my work.
Not even have time to had dinner.
We talk until 11PM.
They invited me to the meeting in church,
this sunday morning.
I don't know,
still so confused should I go or not.
Because I hope there is someone will date me out.
And I also don't want to be so fast,
to join in this club!

Anyway, I don't know is it because this meeting,
or just my mind changed.
If in normal, when ppl broke their promise,
or they can't meet me,
I will be have temper,
and furious on him.
But , yesterday I didn't,
I just act so normal and let him,
OH!!! I better don't talk about him!!

But anyway, I still hope it can make me better,
make me not so easy temper on small things,
make me don't always compare,
make me don't be so negative!

0 個別人留下的字句: