Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月14日 星期四

I scare to make decision!!

Even I know I can be better,
even I know the one I have
now is not good enough,
I still afraid to choose.
Everyone beside me keep telling me,
that I should make a decision,
should choose a better life,
and everyone said I worth it!!!
I understand,
but I really don't know how to do.

I am afraid will become worse,
I am afraid will regret,
I am afraid can't put it down...

Please don't force me to make a decision!!
I really don't know which is better,
I really scare to choose!
I know I should make myself better!
I know I can be better.
But I just hope no need to choose.
Sigh...
I don't know what I am talking about!
I know you guys want to make me better,
but it is realyl difficult to do!

Is hard to be a happy girl!
But i wish all of my friend,
can be happy!!

0 個別人留下的字句: