Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月11日 星期一

It makes me really miserable with this job!

Work load is not heavy!
But still make me so tired!
I can't sleep well!!
And my brain keeps working!
I am so furious!
Even talk with friend also make me so exhausted!

I don't know what to write!
There are too many I want to say,
but I don't know when to start!
There are too many ideas,
but seems they can't work out!
Want to make our relationship better,
but seems you can never understand!
just like,
no matter what I did,
you still think I am wrong!
Still think not good enough!

YES!!
I admit that you can control my emotion!
You can make me sad and make me happy!
But,
This is woman!!
Woman will spend many time!!
Will want to get more care from other!!
Are you really don't understand??

Sometimes,
Please just lie to me,
Say something nice to me,
and make me feel happier....

0 個別人留下的字句: