Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2006年12月31日 星期日

Today is the last day of 2006!!

Review this year,
there's a lot of things happened.
somethings happiness,
somethings sadness,
I can feel myself keep changing every day!
I become more kind after believe in GOD.
My temper is better now.
Althought I met many sad things,
but I not so easy to cry like before,
I become stronger now!!

This year, many accidents happened!
A lot of people died.
When I read the news,
I feel really sad.
I wish next year,
there will be less accident,
illness can have method to cure!!
And the main land china,
please don't just focuz on earning money,
and make poison food for selling!
And also, people please learn how to love,
don't make any fight with your family anymore.

Yesterday i made my 2007 year plan!
Beside saving money for traveling.
I still hope I can keep on my study!
I wish I won't give up too early!!
You should also make a year plan for yourself,
a life with goal is more reality,
than without goal!!

0 個別人留下的字句: