Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月1日 星期一

Happy New Year!!

At last,
a brand new year come!!!
I am looking forward of it!!
Waiting to see what will happen this year,
waiting to have a great love,
waiting to slove all my problems,
wishing everyone will be more healthy!!

Last year,
there were many many bad things happen on me!
I've been hurted, cried, sad, disappointed!!
I really wish that this year,
I won't be like these again!

Last night,
I've been to the Christian party,
I am still a " slow hot " person!
I cant talk with those people I don't really know them!
I am not shy or what!
I just can't be so aggrestive to talk with them!
But, I can see that they are so happy!
They were so excited to wait that new year come!
They all have a big smile on their face!
And they all thanks GOD to let them come over this year!
They really believe in GOD,
they thanks GOD to let them so happy!
In my eyes, I have little envy them,
seems like after believe in GOD,
you can slove all the problems,
and you will pretend all of those problems,
are the training that GOD give to you!
When I listen to them,
I keep thinking,
is it means GOD want to train you,
so he ask you boss to fire you?
Is it means GOD want to train you,
so he ask your friend to hurt you??
I am not trying to complain or what,
but I just so confused about it!!
Why GOD need to train us like this??

Today is the first day of new year,
let us keep on having wishes and hope for this year,
make us become more useful,
and learn how to love and be loved!!!

0 個別人留下的字句: