Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年8月14日 星期二

Seems things going better!

After sweet sweet dating with my HONEY,
I have a good day yesterday,
work becoming smooth, maybe God give some luck to me!

I've got this email this morning.
A drawing from a old friend.


Simple drawing but colorful!
Can my life becoming better in the future?
Can everything turning better in the future?
Can I be happy everyday??
Yup, I want to be happy, and I want to owe something I want to.
Working hard towards the bright future,
and try to build up a wonderland for myself.
No matter who will be in my wonderland with me for my rest of life,
I still need to move on.
I can't just stand here and blame the world.
The earth won't stop because of my tears!
The rainbow is waiting for me!
Home Sweet Home!
I wish I can have a sweet home soon!
Inside, I want to have my HONEY, and cats!

0 個別人留下的字句: