Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年8月9日 星期四

Two days off~~

Didn't back to work for two days,
not because I am sick...
Just because there is something happened,
and I need to solve...
I was quite sad about what happened on me...
It turns me down, and nearly want to suicide sometimes..
But glad that at last I am still alive.

I really want to have a break,
I am going crazy with all the stress.
No matter from work, study, relationship with family, and HONEY..
everything just keep annoying me,
and didn't go smooth.

I didn't blame anyone,
because I know I have the liability for these.
I just want to solve everything,
and make everything going well.
Am I dream too early?
I want to be happy, and simple.
I am not wishing to be any conscious dream.
Am I silly?

I really want to have a deep breathe...
If I have money now,
I would love to run away,
go to somewhere far far away,
lay down on the grass,
close my eyes,
feeling the warm from the sun,
listening to the bird's sing,
doing nothing, but just lay down and breathe.
I need some fresh air in this pollution world.

I hate crying all the time when I feel sad,
feel lost, feel guilty, or feel unsatisfied.
I do nothing wrong, but peoples just love to pick up the bone from eggs.
They love to put all the fault on me.
I don't like them. They are fake.
I just want to be alone,
or just want to be with my honey.
Even my family also fake to me,
and they are so selfish that they just think for themself...

I am totally disappointed with them.
But what can I do?
I have no good point.
I can do nothing...

Alright, maybe crying at the mid nite,
drinking wine with peanuts is the only things I can do.

1 個別人留下的字句:

伏龍 提到...

我不清楚妳發生了什麼事情.
我只覺得,可能妳的不快樂是來自妳的內心.

如果事情是跟妳無關,
又或妳是問心無愧沒有做錯任何事.
其實妳也不需太過不高興.
我覺得自己受何種對待不重要.
重要的是自己有沒有做做錯.
如果問心無愧,別人的思想妳控制不了,
想來都沒有用.