Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月15日 星期四

About my schedule at Sucking Valentine day!

I really hate this kind of celebration.
Thank god, I still have my job to be with me.

After I finished my day job,
I went to meet my friend.
We planned to watch Lam Dog's talk show,
and ate pizza.
Two lonely hearts sat together,
was there any fire??
UM.... Hard to tell.
But I did laugh like crazy.
That talk show was great.
I would love to own one too.

We finish one whole bottle of white wine,
little bit drunk, but I still have to work.

So hurry up and finish this glass,
then we need to go to the fuction.

I am glad that Techno Marine pity me,
and gave me such a nice fuction.
I at least can stay a night with many lonely hearts.
HAHAHAH, am I mean>??



Soler~~ Tonight's special preformers.
Poor Soler, can't spend your night with honey.
SING!!!! SING AS LOUD AS YOU CAN!! SCEARM IT OUT!!



Mr. WU LOK YIN...Done your job,and be good MC!!



Reporters, Ok I admit that I really don't like you guys so much.
But I understand this is your job,
so come on!!! SHOOT ME!!! Pictures only!! THANK!!

Mr. Chen Siu Pong!!! Long time no see!
Hope can act a new drama with you in the future!!

Mr. Kay Ho!!! Thanks for introduce GOD to me!
And thanks for letting me know TEMPTATION is horrible and scare!

Mr. Lio, the great photographer in the world!!! ( my world only )
Good Job, take some nice pictures for me when I get marry!!!

Thanks for all the guy staying with me at this boring night.
I really hope that my lover, my sweet heart can by myside.
" I don't mind spending sometimes,
just hanging out with you. "

0 個別人留下的字句: