Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月25日 星期日

Oh! I love this drama!



There's a long time I didn't watch any Chinese drama.
I realyl have no interest on those stupid topic.
Always act so stupid, and no main story.
I don't really like those drama in HK.
But I still Love TVB, Ok???
Don't fire me! HAHAH

Anyway, I've been watching Prison break before,
then Dexter, all english drama,
oh, but I still watch some Taiwan's drama,
just like " The devil beside me",
" Green light forest ", and this!!!
" HANAZAKARINO KIMITACHIHE "
I love handsome actors.
Although their acting are still so green.
But when I sad, they can make me laugh.
And when I look at such pretty face,
make me feel have energy,
and still believe this world is beautiful!

The story not bad.
Ella's acting is too over, but cute.
I love her real character, so tough, and strong,
boylish, but sometime so funny and make people laugh.
Those 2 main lead also not bad.
Handsome and smart. Nice and take care people.
Is there such a good guy still alive in this damn shit world?
I don't think so, or maybe I have no fate to know them.
Maybe I should take a flight to Taiwan,
and ask my brother introduce them to me.
Oh!! my god!!! I am fat how now!
hahahahah!! Dun laugh on me!
I am still Little girl!!!
I am still 少女!!!
hahahaha

0 個別人留下的字句: