Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月11日 星期日

Oh my god!!! Really too much!

I was tidying home just now,
and I found out I have over 200 dolls in my room.
CRAZY!!!!
How can I have so much??
Over 100 was Hello Kitty,
and a lot of them I already forgot where to buy!!



It made out a Doll Mountain!
Anyway, I just put some of them on my yahoo bidding,
if anyone want to buy those doll which have my SMELL!!
Please go to my yahoo shop,
bid for my dolls,
or other stuff!!!
I still have many Hifi, dolls, books, CDs,
still have many things want to sold out!!

I want to make my room more tidy,
and less rubbish,
for what I don't need,
I will just donate it,
or sell it out!

I won't earn big money,
cause you can see the price are super low.
Alright, anyone want to have my stuff,
then go to check my yahoo page,
and see anything suit you!

查看我的拍賣

0 個別人留下的字句: