Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月13日 星期二

I love BOWLING!!!

Yesterday someone invited me to have a Chinese new year dinenr with him,
and there were a lot of his friends, and his family.
I love to have dinner with a lot of people,
feel so warm, so noisy, and just feel good!
We ate a lot, his dad's cook was damn good!
I ate a lot, hahahah, I need to be on diet again!

After dinner, we went to play Bowling.
I love this game, because won't sweating!
I am not really good at it,
but glad that I am not the worse!
HAHAHAHH!!! Mr. Ho, you are a loser!!



We are ready to play. Yes 4 boys and me!
HAHAHA, dad and mum are home sweet home!



Game started!!! Sorry to post you guys' face,
but no worry, it is not so clear!



Mr. Ho work hard!!! See?
There is a good teacher teaching you!
Listen carefully!



First Game!! My score not bad!!



Second Games!! Oh!! Why I can't get over 100???

I only player two games,
my arms are so tired.
Anyway, I really felt happy last night.
I didn't meet them for a long long time.
I miss them! And they really made me so happy!
I enjoy going out with them.
I really hope they can spend more time with me,
but too bad, I need to work all the time,
there's at least 3 weeks I didn't meet him,
so sad!!!!

I did sleep very well last night,
maybe I am in good mood,
and did some excerise.
I hope tonight I can sleep well too.
I feel so exhausted everyday,
why?? I study too hard??
I don't know.
Tomorrow is Valentine's day,
I hate this holiday,
because I don't have anyone celebrate with me!
But never mind,
I still have my work,
and also I have work after work too.
HOHOHO!!! work for 15 hours,
yeah!!! I can no need to be sad even I don't have lover in the special day!!

0 個別人留下的字句: