Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月6日 星期二

OK, I've got a method.

Just now, I scan all the interview, and pictures in the pc.
I don't want to keep those original copy at my home,
it really annoying to keep looking them.
After I scan all into my pc,
I will burn it out.
And then forever put it in my drawer.
I don't want to look at this,
until one day,
my grandson want to know about me.
Or my son want to know me.
If not, I will keep in my drawer forever.

What if the CD spoil and can't read in the future?
Nevermind, then I think is very good that I can really forget it,
God wants me to forget it,
hahahah!
Keeping OLD Newspaper at home really born many bugs.
I don't like this, I hate dirty!!

Maybe you will ask why not I just throw everything,
and not even scan in pc.
I don't know, I feel so confused.
It was my memories, it was my past,
although I don't really like this,
although I really hate it.
But it still my past,
it still eblongs to me,
I grow up from the past...
That's why I chose to avoid look at it,
but not realyl erase it everywhere...

Is it good method???
I don't know.
Maybe one day,
I will keep look at it again,
and admire how many things I did when I still young...

0 個別人留下的字句: