Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月26日 星期一

Play it loud!!!

Last night I went to my church friend's home.
There were around 40-50 people in the house.
We earned a lot of red packet.
Ate a lot of delicious food.
Played a lot of crazy game.
I totally earned 14 red packets.
yeah!!!! You know??
The last time I earn red packet over 10 was when I am still in ATV.
There were 3 years ago. Thank God, you made me can have great lunch next month.

Thanks everybody gave me such a wonderful night.
My problems still here, and no one in the church really know my problem.
But from the time you guys play with me.
I totally forgot I am sad. I forgot I am waiting for a answer.
HAHAHAH!! I am not a old woman that so easy to forget something.
But when I so concentrate to play.
I found out that, I shouldn't keep sad on something.
I still have my friend, and normal life is not bad.
House party without wine and smoke also nice!
Playing a group game with 20 people.
I push you, you push me!
I laugh you, you itchy me!
Things just so simple.
I've never have such a group of playmate like this.
I really enjoy this feeling.
I think this is really a great gift that God gave to me.
I have never been to this situtaion.
Seems like everyone are so happy.
Seems like everyone are so helpful, and no plan on you.
Seems like everyone are not going to take any benefit on you.

Before I believe in God. I will just hang out with friends,
clubbing, drinking, smoking, and partying.
No goal, No point, Nothing.
And even have a lot of people surrounding me,
I will still feel lonely when I am alone only for 1 minute.
But last night, even when I am home,
I can still feel happy, awake even already 24:00
no lonely feeling.
No sad even problems still not yet solve.
No moody that I want to cry.
Everything just seems so good for me!

Thank God, you let me know that I deserve something better.
And you let me know that I can have a lot of healthy friends.
And you let people know I am PRINCESS!!!
HAHAHA!!
I am really glad that when I feel useless, lonely,
I have God. I have the chance to know about God.
And from the time I pray to god,
I know he will solve my problem,
I believe in it!
You should believe in it too.

0 個別人留下的字句: