Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月3日 星期六

I really understand what means economize!!!

I love shopping, and I spend a lot of money to shop all the time.
I never have no money in my wallet.
Even when I don't have any job,
I still have many money in my bank,
I still can use my credit cards.
Jesus, I have nothing now...
Hahaha, I need to learn how to save money.
I need to learn how not to waste anythings.



I never use up any products.
I never finish any things until it really can't use anymore!
See the picture,
this lip gloss soon finish,
so weird feeling,
I never use something for so long.
I have over 30 lips sticks, lips glosses at home,
but none of them I used over 20 times.
They are still new.
But too bad, I don't have any money to go shopping now,
so I need to use my old stuff..( actually is Brand New old stuff )

Am I bad girl that I always wasting things??
I am not really want to waste,
just when I saw something good,
I will want to have it...
That's why I will have last season's clothes which still have tag.
That's why I will have some cosmetic which still in package.
That's why I will have many things in my room but I never use it....

OKAY, I know I need to be good girl now.
I can''t waste any dollar.
Because money is hard to earn, and hard to save!!!
Sorry Mum!!!

0 個別人留下的字句: