Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月1日 星期四

I really want to blog what I want to blog.

I care someone so I will blog about them,
for those I never mentioned in my blog,
sorry, you have no fate to be someone important for me.
I am not going to show anyone's private things here,
and I am not going to tell any secret here.
Blog is really part of my life.
I am too easy to forgot about things.
Yes, I have some problem with my memory.
I can't remember things clearly.
That's why I need to write it down everyday,
to remind me, to make me remember it.
Too bad that seems really annoying to some people.
And not everyone love to be mentioned in my blog.
I need to say sorry for that.
But I really want to let you know that,
I care you, that's why I don't want to forget you one day.
I like you, that's why I want you be my part of life.
You are important for me, that's why I will spend time
to write down what happen bewteen us.
Of cause, I will still blog about someone I hate, I dislike.
I don't know, I am sorry to make you feel disgusted.

Anyway, I really love to take pictures inside my bathroom.
My small but tidy bathroom's lighting super amazing.
See?? I am very pretty in the pictures!!
HAHAAHH!!


My lovely Mr. Ball
Stick to me all the time.
I can't imagine if one day you gone from my sight.
I will cry soooooooooooo much!!
Yes, I know I will!
So please don't leave me, HUHHHH!!

0 個別人留下的字句: