Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月16日 星期五

Devil Go away!!!

Temptations really scare.
Temptations were everywhere,
everymoment, everyone.
It makes you don't know how to do,
Makes you confuse!
Makes you nervous!
Makes you believe something which is not real!
Makes you regret something after you chose wrongly!

After believing in god,
I think devil is looking at me now!
THey are trying so hard to make me leave my God!
They are trying to make me fail.
They are giving me a lot of temptations....

I hate it, but no method.
We can't avoid the devil.
I just can pray to God,
and ask him give me the power to fight with the devils.
To K.O. the temptations.

I don't know am I doing wrong now.
I don't know the decision is right or not.
The deadline is still here.
The hope THAT PERSON is still here.
I really don't want to spoil it.
God, please give me more confidence to pass these...
Please teach me what to do, and how to do it!!!

0 個別人留下的字句: