Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月21日 星期三

Can I be a NANNY??

Today my best friend was in hospital.
I was so worry about her,
and I talked with her boyfriend.
I suggested him to hire me as her NANNY.
Then I can be her bodyguard to go shopping with her.
I can be her health consultan to go cook for her.
I can be her buddy to listen her long long chat.
I can be her air bag when she want to temper.
I can listen, talk, cook, shop, hug!!!
HAHAAHHA>
Her boyfriend then screamed " Then What I can do if you do all of my part?"
I am sorry, but I am too important for her.
Then he said hire me by $2500 per day , full time work.
OH my God. what a good salary,
higher than my current's job.
Alright, I think maybe I should consider it.
Maybe I should pratice to be a NANNY,
where to find such a good job?

Although I need to live in another country,
only can back Hong Kong 3-4 times a year.
But I think it still worth.
Because I really want to take care of my best friend.
I want to leave Hong Kong and start a new life.
I want to meet new friends.
I want to breath some fresh air.

HAHAHAH!!!
WHo want to hire me as his/her NANNY???
Leave me a message..

0 個別人留下的字句: