Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月12日 星期一

I hate live without computer!

I need to move office again,
Damn, I just worked here since last Dec,
but this is the second time I move.
Too bad that my new office is not yet settle down,
now I am just sitting in a mountain of rubbish,
nothing to do,
no computer,
no internet,
I have nothing,
but with a desk of unplug desk top,
my plant, and books.
What I can do in the total 9 hours,
read bible, phone with Miss Lam sometimes,
sms with Miss Lam sometimes,
study my english text book,
read books....
What I can do is only with phone, and books.
I am becoming a old lady!

I think this is God's idea,
cause he wants me to concentrate on my study,
I will have a english Toeic examination at March.
I must pass it to get my degree.
Thank God to let me have none workload's job,
a no computer and internet's life after earthquake!

I hope after Chinese new year,
everything will going to be OKAY!!

0 個別人留下的字句: