Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月4日 星期日

I want to go for a vacation.

I always want to go for a backpack vacation.
No shopping, No 5 stars hotel,
No big dinner, No entertainment...
Just admire the sky and cloud,
walking and walking,
lay down on the grass,
read book under the sun,
switch off my mobile,
wear some normal clothes,
pick up a map,
and then start my adventure.

It maybe no need a big money,
I can find some cheap motel,
just keep sight seeing everyday,
enjoy a cup of Mocha in a small cafe.
Learn the culture,
feel the peaceful.

I wish I can study aboard,
then I can learn a lot of new things,
start a new life,
make new friends.

I don't want to go to shopping,
I just want to be relax...
But it seems really difficult for me to do this now.
I need to save for my backpack trip.
I need to save my holiday.
HAHAH,
maybe I need a partner to go with me,
but she must be a single,
I don't want to go with her boyfriend...

I really want to take many pictures for where I have been.
I enjoy a normal life now.
Don't ask about my family,
don't ask about my private things.
I am now, only a normal person.
A stupid princess that only want to have a happy life!!

0 個別人留下的字句: