Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月2日 星期五

HAHAH!! Am I still A new face?

I met a stupid guy on the street few days before.
I was hurry to meet my friend and have dinner.
And he just suddnely stand infront of me,
do you know what he want??

He show me this!!!




He is a production assistant!!
What the hell!!
Am I still look like a new face??
Do you think I will be your model??
Do you think you can cheat me money by you stupid face?
I am not mean, but I really want to take his photo and show you!
He has a lot of acne on he forehead.
He is non professional.
He kept shaking when talking to me,
seems like I am going to eat him!

HAHAHAH, he ask me " Hello I am a model agency assistant,
do you want to be a model? WE can help you to get some modeling job!"
Oh my god!!!
Then I just said " Okay, maybe you should contact TVB first to discuss,
do you need their numbers? "
Am I bad? No I don't think I am.
Actually I know I am not famous,
but come on.
If you want to be professional, and find new face on the street.
Please make sure you are not talking to someone which already a artiste.
And make sure you read newspaper everyday!!

And no one will call his name as " ZERO ".
HAHAHAH. Is it funny to say, " Hi!! Nice to meet you I am Zero! "

0 個別人留下的字句: