Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月23日 星期五

Is time to be mature!

I like Vivian Tsu,
I appreciated for her attitude.
She is pretty, smart, and nice.
She work from 15 years old.
Work for something she dislike.
She have a lot of sad stories,
she had a lot of painful relationship.
She got a lot of hurts.
But she still so positive,
I don't really know her,
but at least infront of the camera,
on the magazine,
it is not the first time she tells people,
that's how she face the sadness.

曾 經 情 海 翻 波 的 Vivian 依 然 相 信 愛 ,
更 深 信 有 一 生 一 世 的 愛 情 ,
珍 惜 對 方 的 同 時 , 也 要 愛 自 己 ,
她 說 : 「 愛 自 己 多 一 點 , 就 是 女 生 不 要 委 曲 求 全 、
不 要 太 黏 、 可 以 別 問 永 遠 ,
因 為 對 達 不 到 承 諾 的 人 追 求 永 遠 ,
簡 直 是 自 尋 煩 惱 。
愛 自 己 , 女 生 更 加 要 找 方 法 肯 定 自 己 的 存 在 價 值 ,
不 一 定 要 單 靠 男 人 對 你 的 愛 來 評 定 自 己 ,
例 如 有 人 是 溜 冰 高 手 , 有 人 唱 歌 很 棒 ,
都 會 因 滿 足 而 得 到 快 樂 。 」
問 她 可 想 像 傳 說 中 的 長 生 不 老 ,
Vivian 搖 頭 說 : 「 我 覺 得 長 生 不 老 很 可 憐 ,
我 要 經 歷 生 老 病 死 , 不 要 長 生 不 老 ,
我 不 希 望 孤 獨 地 看 見 身 邊 我 愛 的 人 一 個 個 老 去 死 去 。 」
「 不 能 選 擇 的 時 候 就 須 把 事 情 變 成 為 一 件 快 樂 的 事 。
我 的 人 生 觀 就 是 快 樂 跟 樂 觀 , 人 只 可 以 活 一 趟 ,
我 覺 得 很 多 事 情 可 以 從 不 同 角 度 去 看 , 我 是 不 會 難 為 自 己 的 。 」

Really feel she is right,
when we meet something that we can't control,
why not we just let it go?
Why not we just let time smooth our pain?
We should try to make ourself happy.
We should enjoy everyday, every moment.
We should try not to regret.

There are too many things out of control.
A lot of things that we can't change.
I need to be mature,
I need to move on,
I shouldn't just sit here,
and wait or make myself cry all the time.

I should love myself more,
I should thank God gave me so many wonderful things,
I should thank I have friends when I sad,
I should thank I can have soup when Mum know I am tired.
There are a lot of things can make us sad,
but now, I only want to remember the things make me happy.
I want to thank everyone who are supporting me all the time.
I want to thank everyone who listen to my complain.

I will be ok soon.
Don't worry, I will love myself.

0 個別人留下的字句: