Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月7日 星期三

Another drawing...

Today I heard a news..
a news that I didn't expect to be so fast...
but I should happy for her,
at least she will be happier than now,
she is luckier than me...

When I got back my office,
I suddenly wanted to draw something,
I have a idea...
Then I just drew out these 2 pictures.
Very simple drawing,
but sometimes simple is the best to describe...


Four Leaves grass..


People said that if you have a four leaves grass on hand,
you will be lucky for whole day,
get what you want,
as happy as you wish,
I hope I can have one.
I really want to be happy,
and have what I want,
what I need,
what I wish....



Waiting....



Human need love,
and we are asking for love everyday,
but what we deserve?
We are seeking for someone everyday, every moment,
but are we really succeed?
Are we really get what we deserve?
When chance come infront of you,
did you catch it?
When you lost a chance,
will you regret?
I always hesitate beside LOVE,
the one I love he don't even look at me,
the one I have no feeling but always accompany me when I need.
I stand infront of this heart shape stuff,
trying to understand the meaning of love,
trying to find out what I really want...
but it seems too difficuit for me to understand.
LOVE really too complicated for me.

From what I can see in this picture,
is only the moody sight of my back...

0 個別人留下的字句: