Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月14日 星期三

Exhausted!!!!

Didn't sleep well.
My brain keep running.
I hope I can sleep the whole day.
I hope I can wake up anytime,
no need to be awaken by alarm clock!

Still have one day,
then I can enjoy a long long holiday.
FOUR DAYS!!!
Thank god.
At last, I can spend more time with my family.
I can sleep more to refill my energy!

Waiting for the next date...
Waiting for YOU to date me,
ask me out for a dinner.

I did spent a night with my friend at Valentine day.
Yes we both are lonely at this sucking night.
I will blog about it later when I have time.

Without internet in the office,
I really can't find anytime to blog,
or even check my email.
It is 24:00 now.
I still have dozen things need to do.
So, stop here, and update you guys with my news later!

Happy Chinese New Year!

0 個別人留下的字句: