Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月9日 星期五

I need a deep breath!!!

Is Feb now,
Still at the beginning of 2007.
Already two months in this company.
I can't say I love this job,
because I really don't have anything to do.
I can't say I hate this job,
because it really makes me can do my private things at working hour.
But I don't realyl enjoy sitting infront of the pc for 9 hours,
only to MSN with friends, and studying my school..
I want to have more challenges,
I want to learn more from this job,
I want to succeed something.

Sometime I will think should I really change to another company?
Should I search for a new job?

I appreciated it because it really makes me have time to do MY THINGS.
Study when in office,
Chat with friends,
Blog anytime,
but I can learn nothing here.

But I am thinking,
is it because GOD know that I need to have more time to study,
and he knows I need a big money for my school fee,
so he offer me this job,
with less workload and more freedom??
If yes, I really thank GOD,
because he really make me feel like I can my pay just need to sit here.
If this is really what GOD offer me,
I will try my best to improve myself in this period.
Study hard, learn more,
learn how to be a good girl.

I really don't want to make others worry about me,
I also don't want anyone disappointed on me.
God, please let me learn more from you,
and let me grow up to the level that you want me to.

0 個別人留下的字句: