Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月24日 星期六

Thx!! I realyl have a good time!

All my close friends knew that I am having some problems now.
And they all knew that I can't really handle it.
I still don't know how to solve all these questions.
My emotion keep up and down in every single minute.

I've been sad over these for few months,
and only some of my friends knew about it.
The one causing me problem,
I think he don't know what really happen on me.

Still have 15 days.
Then I think I really need to find out the solution.
Even thought the result maybe not a good ending.
But as William Hung said " I've already gave my best! I have no regret! "
Yes, I really no regret, if the only method is like this.
I think I will only follow the path that God ready for me.
God won't want me keep crying and crying on these stupid stuff.
And I think I deserve a better bright future.

Pray for me everyone!
I need the power of God.
I need the power to fight this war!

0 個別人留下的字句: