Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月5日 星期一

Memories~~

Starting to tidy my room,
throw out the rubbish,
throw the magazine.
I found out many pictures,
and magazine with my interview before.
Those photos when I am still a new face model,
photos when I am working somewhere...

I really feel sad when look at them,
although they gave me a way to this entertainment industry,
but I did cry many times within this preiod.
I also lost a lot of things with this job.

I have a lot of bad memories with it.
When I looked at the pictures,
I rememeber that how I hate the job before,
how hard feeling when someone force me to do something,
how sick when people keep ask me take some disgusting pictures.
I hate people to keep ask me obey them but with stupid reason.
I really want to forget all my past,
although if I don't have the past,
won't have the ME right now.

But I really dislike it,
can't say I am regreting,
just...
I feel so sad for what they force me to do..
Depress when I saw the ugly and sick pictures...
Miserable with the news, the interviews, the articles they wrote.

I want to have a brain eraser.
Eraser all my bad memories.
Eraser all sadness in my mind.
I hope I can just keep the best memories with me.

Soon will be Chinese New year,
and I am 25 already.
Time really goes so fast.
Already mid-20....
I know I need to be brave, and move on.
I really want to step out of my darkness shadow.
I want to be a new ME.
A ME which will be happy,
A ME which will admire everything I have,
A ME which will can decide my future,
A ME which won't let other convict my life,
A ME which will enjoy every moment.

Really want to say I LOVE YOU to all my best friends,
to all which use your heart to be my friend,
I really appreciate to have you all.
No one knows the future,
is unpredictable to know when will i die.
That's why I want to let you know I really treasure all of you right now.
I don't want to regret when I don't have the chance to say anymore.

0 個別人留下的字句: