Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年2月18日 星期日

OH!! Happy New Year!

I wish you happy all the time,
God will always be with you,
and he will give you all his best!

I did spend a night with my mum,
I wished to go to the Flower market near my district,
but too crowd. crazy!
I can't believe why so many people.
At last we gave up,
and we went to the furniture store!
Yes, we shopping in the furniture store at Night 30th!!
Anyway, I bought mum a comfortable 1 seat sofa.
And a Mah Jong table.
HOHOHO!! Although quite expensive,
but never mind, we can play mah jong next week.
And we can sit more comfortable when watching tv.

We went to APM also.
Saw 4 big pigs, and I took photos with them!


My mum love the golden one!!



Oh, when we took the bus to there,
I saw a couple on the bus.
I think they are over 40s..
and they seems so close,
seems so care each other,
they hands holding together,
so sweet!!
I hold my boyfriend can do that for me too.
I want him hold my hand all the time!!



After sending mum back home,
then I went to MongKok to meet my brother.
He invited me to play the MAH JONG!!
Yeah! Chinese New Year must play Mah Jong!
But damn it.
I lost $250 totally!
Need to earn more posket money this year then!

We played until 5am.
So sleepy, want to back home,
but brother said want to go to the flower market to buy some cheap things.
So I went with them. But I need to wake up and go to church at 10am.
So sleepy!!!

Here is the Entrance!


A shop selling hotdog and fishball.


It is already 6am. Everywhere is messy.
Empty store, rubbish on the round.


3 people's back, what are they thinking?
I think they are thinking is there anything can buy?


Brother and Siu Hong found something funny.
Is a dice which with a game sheet.
I don't know what it for.
But $10 for a cusion also not bad!



$20 for one, pretty??
They total bought 5 of that flower bouquie,
but I didn't, coz I don't want to bring it to church later.



Do you know what is FLower Sea?
Like this!


Not pretty, coz No make up, no sleep.
HAHAHAH, but still not bad in these flower sea picture!

0 個別人留下的字句: