Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月27日 星期六

Again~~ HELLO KITTY!!!

Yes, I like Hello Kitty!
but come on, I am not a kid anymore!
Please don't buy Hello Kitty for me anymore!
I have over 50 Hello Kitty dolls,
and over at least 100 products of this!
I really don't haev any space to store the NEW STUFF!!!
So please, if you want to buy me something,
think of something useful,
such as accessories, books, clothes,
or even tooth paste also ok!
At least I can use it!!!

My fans ~~ FION, a 14 years old girl brough me this!


Yes, the dirty pink one!
You know? The tag is still here,
but I really don't understand why is it so dirty?
A big black and yellow dirt at the back.
Bited by a dog??
I don't know, but I still put it on my bed.
As a table for my notebook,
when I study on my comfortable bed!

Alright, another one, my best friend~~ Janet gave me!


A GREEN HELLO KITTY!!
What a funny colour! HAHAH!!
But I really no more space to store it!
So I will keep the bag, and maybe put it on the cupboard!

Anyway, although those dolls is not realyl suitable for me!
But I still treasure it so much!
Thanks!!!

Oh, one of my friend just back from HAWAII.
I've never been to there. How much I wish I can go once!
He brough me this as a gift!!!


Nice??? I like pink colour!
This is useful gift, at least I can wear it to match my clothes!
Oh, but one bad point,
it is very difficult to take off.
Is he want to me put on it whole life??
I need someone to put in on and take it off for me!
What a joke!!! But Thanks again!

Also got a birthday greetcard from someone!
Very beautiful card!!

And with many words written on it!!
HAHAH@!! I spend many time to read it clear!
You know my english not very very good!
And I am afraid misunderstand the real meaning!

See?? Those small snake words...
Make me so faint!! How can she write in such a small font??
Just like her blog!!!!

Oh, and I got a gift from my Canada's friend.
She study there many years ago.
This time, she back Hong Kong and visit her great boyfriend.
She brough me a strange gift from JAPAN!!


CHOPSTICKS!!!!
HAHAHAH, Funny right???
A pair of chopsticks from Japan!!
really unforgettable gift!

0 個別人留下的字句: