Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月31日 星期三

Yeah!! Birthday celebration 7th episode!!!

HOHOHOH,
Although my birthday was already past,
but thank god,
I still have many friends celebrate with me.
Last few days, I met my old old friends,
Penny, Harry, Micheal, Stephen...
Yeah!! They bought me a nice ShangHai dinner.

And I got a lot of nice gift!
Thanks you guy!!
Really long long time didn't talk with you..
After I move back to my mum's place,
really didn't come out with you...
I miss you guys soooo much!!
Too bad that Timothy can't come.
I wish you can join us next time!

Golden Pig gift that Stephen gave me!
Thanks!!

HAHAHAH!!! Ate so full!!! I am Fat ass!!

Glad that my face not so round!
But I think I really need to on diet!
I am 104lbs now!!

Sweet Sweet Penny, nice girl.
Keep in touch!!!

Here are the food we've ordered.
Nice???

砂鍋雲吞雞


蒜泥豆苗, 小籠包, 火腿蔥花卷


甜品~~ 高力豆沙球, 豆沙窩餅

Thanks everyone for gave me such a wondeful night.
I am looking forward to meet you all next time!
let's play crazy!!

0 個別人留下的字句: