Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月30日 星期二

It is time to make things clear...

I love to stand under the sun when in Winter's morning,
the warm temperture cover my whole body,
I can feel how warm it is..
The sun's not so big,
but is already enough to make me out of cold.
Yes, I need something warm in the Winter.

These two days, I through a lot of things,
maybe it is time for me to set a deadline.
A deadline that I should make all things settle.
A deadline that I should give up something which it is not belongs to me.
I think three days is the limited.
I don't have much patient to wait,
I hate the feeling when waiting something happen.
It is really meaningless if I am the only one who care the thing.
I tried so hard to be good girl,
I tried so hard to be patient.
But it seems that nothings I can control.

Today is the second day already,
and I think if things didn't get better until deadline,
I think I really should give up,
and no more depress for it.
I still have a lot of things can make me happy,
I have my healthy family make dinner for me,
I have my lovely cat hug me sleep,
I have friends chat with me when I need,
I have work and study to busy with,
I have healthy body to feel the warm of sun,
I have friend to watch movie with me,
I have books to read,
I have God in my heart,
I have my goals, my dreams, and my targets...
I have a lot of things to make myself happy,
I shouldn't sad about only one things,
and let it spoil my whole day's mood.

I already cried a lot of because of this shit,
is already enough.
Life is short, I don't want to be still sad if I die in the next minute.
If I really not desire to have this,
then why I still tried so hard to force this thing belongs to me??
If something need to go, and avoid me,
then why I can't just let it go??
I at least have some good memory with this,
no one can steal my memory,
no one can do that on me...

One day, when I really want to forget something,
I think I can forget, time always can make things fade out...

0 個別人留下的字句: