Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月29日 星期一

What a bad news....


Is she pretty?? Is she cute??
It is very pity for the bad news happen on her.
She is a new star, a actress in Taiwan.
28 years old. Still young, cute, lovely and attractive!
She is nice, pure and still haev a long long way can go...
But a car accident took her life in 44 hours....
Her friends all rush to the hospital after she in coma.
I feel hurt too because it is so waste.
28 years old...I can't believe that...

Life is short, we can't predict our future,
even the fortune teller also can't tell us when will be our ending.
Accident can happen anywhere, anytime, any reason.
I can't avoid accident even I just stay at home.
I really don't want to regret when I die.
I still have many thing need to do, and want to do..
I don't want to suddenly lose my life, and all my unfinished goals.
What should I do now?
Should I say I love you to anyone when I still alive?
Should I spend all my money to play to enjoy life?
Should I stop studying, and use all of my time with family?
Should I stop loving anyone and stop all friendship with them?

I don't really want anyone cry for me if I suddenly gone.
I don't want to know how sad they are.
I want them to be happy even I won't be here anymore.
But I also want to keep the relationship with them when I still alive.
What should I do?
I really afraid of death. It is horrible if I can't do anything anymore.
If I can't breath any fresh air,
can't see how beautiful the sky is,
can't feel the warm wind,
can't talk to anyone,
can't listen to anyone....
People told me that Heaven is wonderful,
but what if I can't go to Heaven?
What if I need to go to the Hell..

I treasure what I have now,
and I want to be happy even the next minutes I died.
I want to have a wonderful thing before I died.
I don't want to bring any sad things, sad memory to my grave.
Can I??
Am I desire?
Can you make me happy until I die one day?
Can you no more argue with me until I gone?
Can you just keep peaceful with me??
Just pretend the next minute I will be forever gone,
please don't make me down and sad all the time!
Please, all of my friend, treasure me as much as I treasure you.

I love you~~ my friends, my family, my lover, for all that I known...
I love you!!!






0 個別人留下的字句: