Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月6日 星期六

I hate arguing with anyone!!!

I really dislike arguing with anyone!!
Although, sometimes you will find out that,
argue can make you more understand someone,
but most of the time,
it will only make me upset,
and furious on everyone!!

I won't say any bad words,
becasue I really understand that,
when we are in anger,
we can say any words to hurt people!
I don't want to hurt anyone,
that's why I don't like to fighting with anyone!!

When I face with someone,
no matter how wrong he is!!!
I still can't say out anything infront of him!
I don't want to point out his false!
When he keep scolding me,
I just keep silent!!!

When I face someone I really care!
I really don't know how to express my feeling!
I afraid of making them misunderstand!!
I afraid to hurt anyone!!
I afraid will lose someone I care after argue!!

When we live in this world,
we won't know when is the end of the world!
So I treasure everything, everyone around me!
I try my best to be a good girl!
And hope my friends will treasure me also!!
But the stress really big!
I need to make them all happy,
I spent all of my time,
I tried all method!!
Not make them misunderstand,
not make them get any hurt!!
At last, I get lost!!

" I do for you, You do for me!! "
This sentences keep affect me!!
I throught when I treat someone good,
they will also treat me good!
But, seems not really!!
That is not 100% truth!!
But I will still try my best to treat everyone good!

Arguing, is really not my skill!!
And I don't want to practise it!!
Keep silent is the only thing I want to do!
I am not sure is it the best choice!!
But....
I just good in keep silent....

0 個別人留下的字句: