Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月19日 星期五

Birthday 4th episode!!

Although my birthday was already past,
but I still got a lot of pictures not yet post!!
I was too busy everyday,
pictures stay in my mobile phone for many days,
Now, I will show them to all of you!!

The 4th celebration was with my ex boyfriend's mother,
she treat me so good, even we broke up for almost 3 years,
she will stay ask me for dinner when free.
Tonight, she bring her another son, and her grandson!!

She ordered a lot of food,
we can't even finish it!!
But honestly, I am not feeling so well tonight,
I am still drunk, and not yet recover!!
My head fucking pain!!

But still, I try to ate a lot,
don't want to make her worry about me!!
And this auntie, she so love to drink,
she keep ask me to drink more red wine,
God!!! I tried so hard to prevent many glasses,
hahaahh!! I really don't want to get drunk again!

really thanks you Ar E,
I know you really treat me so good...
I really happy for what you did on me,
Oh, Thx Ho Kin too, the dishes are great!!

0 個別人留下的字句: