Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月8日 星期一

HAHA!! It is one month!!!

I worked in this company over one month!
Until now, still don't have any big problem!
But I don't have much work to do now,
so everyday I need to find something to do,
try to do some research on the internet,
sufting other company to see any new idea!
All of my friends said it is a easy job.
But NO!!!
You are wrong!!
The job is really really annoying!!
I need to face hundred of problems everyday!
And I need to solve many complains too.!!
What the Hell!!!
I am MARKETING MANAGER,
but not CUSTOMERS SERVICE!!!

I still remember my frist day of work!
There is nothing on my desk!!
It really make me don't really know what to do!!
But now,
my desk is full of stuffs...
computer, files, mirror,
Oh!! Mirror is very important for me!
Because I need to do make up in the office!
HAHAH!! Can wake up a little bit late !!
And have doll, is my friend gave it to me!!
And my favourite HELLO KITTY!!



Also have some handmade stuff!
I download some graphic from the internet,
and make it into a doll!!

Oh!!! my cup!! She is my cat!!
I love them so much!!
And I will miss them even when I work!!

Thx for my boss to buy me such a huge computer!
The monitor is 19" !!
It is very cool!!
But the window is suck!!
It is XP home edition!!
Many software can't use with this bloody window!!
Glad that my work load now is not really heavy!!!

0 個別人留下的字句: