Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月22日 星期一

What will you do if someone you dislike chasing you?

I read Wendy's blog, she said she never let those kind of boys
she dislike to chase her,
she will be so tough to let them know she had no interest on them.
She don't mind to show them how bitchy she is,
she don't mind acting like a asshole to them,
she will be only a girl infront of his boyfriend.

Yeah!! I was so apperciate for what she did,
but it is too difficult for me to do,
I don't want to hurt someone.
I know that you need a lot of brave to express your feeling.
I afraid to hurt them, I afraid to lose such a friend.
But they will still keep believe that they hae chance,
and someone will think I am already his girlfriend,
or someone will think that I haev no reason to reject him.

I really want to tell him that I don't love him.
Now I won't, and forever too!
But I really don't want to misunderstand him.
Really afraid to lose his as a friend.
I don't know...
it just so easy for me to attract different kind of boys around me,
but none of them are my cup of tea.
Thank god that they are not psycho,
I scare of those who will follow me home,
keep calling me, I scare of these!!

Really wondering is there any method which can avoid attracting wrong person?
I really want to attract those I like,but not those I dislike.
HAHAH!! What a stupid question,
I don't think will have this solution...

0 個別人留下的字句: