Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月23日 星期二

I am so moody today...

I don't know why!!!
Maybe the bad dream last night,
maybe the client's complain today,
maybe the conversation with someone today,
maybe insomnia last night,
I don't know...
I just feel today, I whole day in bad mood!!

I feel so depress with everything,
I don't want to hear anything about someone's boyfriend,
I don't want to know how sweet they are,
I just feel so annoying when I heard the word of " boyfriend "..

I don't want to tempering on anyone,
but I just feel so furious about myself...
Seems like I am a sore loser all the time..
I don't even desire anything good...
and seems like I just keep worse and worse,
I am falling down...

Steven Lim said that before,
" A loser will always be a loser! ".
Same as me!!!
I can't change my life to be better,
even I try so hard to control my temper,
even I try to think positive,
even I still giving hope to anyone,
but it seems good thing never happens on me...

maybe I should used to live alone,
used to live without Boyfriend,
used to live only with my cats until die...

Yeah!! I am just a loser..

0 個別人留下的字句: