Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月20日 星期六

MY mum's cooks always perfect!!

Tonight I arranged to dinner with my family.
But once when I just step in the house,
my mum started to complain about my sister,
and she want to throw my cats out of the house,
because my sister refused to take care of them!!
I just stepped in the house mum,
you already gave me a big problem to solve...

Of cause, I didn't solve the problem at that moment,
before I am a Christian, I will stand at my mum's side,
and scold my sister with mum.
But now I just want to be calm down,
and find a method which will make both of them satisfy.
I use my dinner time to think what should I do,
how to talk with my sister...
Oh!! people who don't know my sister will think it is a easy job.
But NO!!! My sister is so "amazing",
I feel so difficult to talk with her..
Anyway, at last, I still solved it.
See?? I did it!!!

Tonight, mum cooks a lot of food for me,
she did what I wrote to her before.
I am so happy. I love my mum's dishes.



Oh!! yeah!! This morning when I went to work.
I see a groom came and pick up his bride!!
There are really many people getting marry this year!!
But why need to show to me??
A lof of my friend getting marry, engage, or even have babe,
now, those people I don't know also showing me how happy they are!!
GOD!!! Are you kidding me??
Or you want to test me>??
Why you must let me see these??
I really can't find any boyfriend which want to marry me!!
Please don't make me jealous on them anymore!!






I grow up a year again, and I think I should do something good!!
Every year, I will went to donate my blood.
At least once a year, why??
Because I don't haev many money to donate,
I don't have time to be a volunteer,
that's why I can only chose this direct method~~ Donate Blood!
I felt so guilty because I didn't go there much last year,
and when I saw their are wanted some blood A and O people to donate,
I am glad that I still not yet forgot what I need to do!
My health not really good, but thank god,
I still can pass the donation test!
I scare of niddles, not really scare, but I little bit afraid of it.
When I was younger, I need to insert an anaesthetic,
then donate blood. But now I am big girl.
So today I just directly doate,
I still didn't look at the niddle,
but that pain.... not so painful,
but it makes me can feel how the niddle insert inside my blood vessel!!
This is not the first time, so I know the tips to donate,
people need 30 mins to donate a pack of blood,
but I just need 10 mins!!
HAHAHAH!! so fast!!
Too bad that I can't take a picture with my bloody pack!!

Anyway, if you are free,
please do something good for people.
Go to donate your blood, it is healthy for you,
and also can help others.
Just few mins, little pain,
then what that small pack of blood,
can already help them!!

0 個別人留下的字句: