Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月19日 星期五

Birthday 5th episode!!

WOW!!! Blog a lot at the same time!!!

So now, you guys will know that my birthday are very great!
Celebrate everyday, ate a lot of cakes,
this week I realy ate too much,
I think I need to be on diet next week!!

Glad that this afternoon not having a big lunch!
Vincent back from Japan,
ask me out for lunch and return money to me!
Yeah!! I have free lunch and got back my money!!



Although the food are so normal and simple.
But that's ok!!
Honestly those food are quite suck,
too oily for the beef fried noodle,
and that yellow colour friend noodle no taste,
also the coffee so sour!!!
Only the sausage is better!!
I won't go to this restarurant in Mong Kok again!!
~~ Sweet heart garden ~~ What a moronic name!!

0 個別人留下的字句: