Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月18日 星期四

Birthday 2nd episode!!

Finally, I can find some time to upload photo,
I really have a dead feeling,
freaking tired, exhausted now!!

Just 2 days, and I already feel so tired.
But I really happy for that,
because many people celebrate with me!!

The 2nd celebration is with my old friend.
We didn't contact each other for around 3 years.
Actually, I never think about celebrate with him.
Just suddently yesterday we chat in MSN,
then he said buy me dinner for a celebration.
Of cause I so welcome for this invitation.
Because we really didn't see each other a long period.

But he~~Moronic Ass!!
He was late!!
Totally 45 mins!!!
I just sat in the office to wait him!!
It really make me so angry!!
Then he bring me to a steak house!!
To try the steak set with 花膠,
OK, I don't know how to say that in english!
But just something very very good for skin!!
The set dinner was really weird!!
How can these 2 kinds of food mix together??
I really can't believe it!
But it really taste good!!
It was huge, and really delisious!!!
The steak are so soft!!
I don't eat Beef, becasue I am sensitive with Beef,
but I still try this,
really really so good steak!!
Even if I have many red dots on my skin,
I will still feel so worth to try!!

Oh, and that crab and mushroom soup,
I don't know is it because I drank red wine,
I feel the soup so light,
but still not bad!!

This is the firswt time that I finish the dinner so fast,
we only spent like 45 mins to finish all.
Because he is late, and I need to go to the 3rd celebration!
Before we move on,
he order a cake for me,
something have fire on the top ,
u can see the blue light is the fire,
the whole cake is on fire!!
WOW!!! great!!!
But I can finish it, because too full already!!
This is the first cake for me.
And there are a lot of cakes coming to me!!

There is a long time that we didn't really talk!!
But he really shock me this time.
Because he told me that he is already engaged!!
HOLY SHIT!!
Why everyone beside me are going to engage, or get marry??
Why am I so poor that I still can't find someone marry me??
Everyone said I am a good girl. But why!!!!!
I really depressed with this!!

But anyway, I still congratutate him!
I really think that Love is great,
and the marriage is also great!!
I really hope that he can try his best to build up the marriage.
And won't regret with it!!
No more harm anyone!!

Jesus!!! I still need to rush to the next celebration!!
Add oil!!

0 個別人留下的字句: