Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月18日 星期四

Birthday 3rd episode!!

After finished that $1200 Romantic meal!
Drank all the red wine,
I was a little bit drunk!!
With this drunk mood,
I went on my next location!!
~~ THE PUB ~~

People always said that,
all birthday girl must be drunk!!
Me also!
Sam and Brenda called many friends to celebrate with me!
But I totally late for 1 hour!!
I am really sorry! But that is not my fault!!

When I arrived, I saw a lot of people,
I really so happy for that!
But I can imagine about how drunk I will be!!
Glad that, I don't really know those people,
not so close friend,
so they didn't try hard to make me drunk!
Brenda buy me a Fendi's bracalet,
THANKS SO MUCH!!

Sam~~ again Hello Kitty,
come on, I am 25,
I am not a kid anymore,
although I love Hello Kitty,
but I wish you buy me something useful,
than a Hello Kitty box!!

BoBO made me a chocolate cake!!
Thx so much!!!
Although I already finished a huge dinner,
but I still ate this cake,
because I knwo she spend a lot of time to made!
Chocolate flavour, I love it!

Anyway, we played until 2am.
But I still feel not enough,
then Moronic Ass Leo,
he brought me " 151 ",
a fucking high alcohol's drink,
Shit man!!
I totally KO by this drink.
Because of this glass of drink,
I drunk!!
I need to ask my friend to drive me home!
But glad that I still know the way home,
I still remember to take off clothes,
I still know what I hug to sleep!!
HAHAHA!! But when I drunk,
I will be super crazy!!
Do a lot of nuts things,
people who know me will not surprise for what I did!!

I almost forgot to wake up at the morning,
almost late to work!
but glad that someone wake me up at 08:30.
My head freaking pain, just like a bomb!
I was totally exhasuted!

I really feel so tired at the office.
tooks some pills, have a short nap.
I feel better.
Phone with brenda, she afriad I can't back to work too.
After brenda, Sam call me too,
once I saw his numbers show on my screen,
I suddenly want to vomit,
then when I pick up,
I can feel something running up to my thoats,
I just hang off and went to throw out!!
Shit, am I really sick about SAM??
So he makes me trow out even I just saw his numbers??

What a horrible day!
But my marathon's celebration still need to move on!
Tonight, I need to celebrate with my ex boyfriend's mother,
she love beer and wine, SHIT!!!
I really don't want to have a birthday!!!

0 個別人留下的字句: