Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月28日 星期日

I love my cats!!

Yes! I love my cats, they are so lovely and cute.
And I love to sleep with them too.
But too bad, only Mr. Ball will sleep with me sometimes.
He so sticky, he love to hold my arm to sleep.

He is a boy, but he just like a little kid love to stick to his mum.
He will just lay down on my arm,
sleep on my breast!
HAHAHAH, funny cat!
I love him so much, I can't stand if he leave me.
Mr. Ball you need to be strong,
and don't get sick, I will cry like dying if you go to heaven!
I love you!!!

Oh last few days, I went to Happy Valley.
A anniversary dinner of VIVIENNE WESTWOOD.
It was so excited. That night have horse racing.
This is the first time I go into th horse race club when have race.
A lot of people around. Very noisy.
Everyone are so concenrated to gambling.
I didn't buy any horse that night,
becasue I really don't have any luck on gambling.

I really don't like horse racing,
but it seems to be a culture of HK.

The food not really good.
Just a normal buffet. Normal food.
But very interesting to drank wine and look at those people.
It was cold outside. But I still stand at the outdoor.
I can heard those screaming and shouting.
They are all concenrated to the race!

I really not enjoy this, I prefer buying stock!
Anyway, it was a great experience for me!

0 個別人留下的字句: