Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月19日 星期五

The first day of my 25th soon pass...

I did slept a lot, but I still feel so tired,
I slept on the bus this morning.
When I back to office,
I keep on filling some form of the university,
times go so fast!!
Today I met my little fans,
she is only F.1, I think around 14.
So young girl, I feel sad when saw her!!

Tea with her, and she buy me a Hello Kitty doll!!
She said I can hug it to sleep.
But the dirty pink colour makes me feel so dirty,
I don't know is it my eyes have problem.
Just feel it is so dirty!
But anyway, I still thx her.

After work, no one ask me out,
so I just back to church,
I wish that tonight I can celebrate with Jesus.
At last everyone in the church knew is my birthday,
they sang birthday song to me,
if you need me to count how many people sang for me this year,
or how many people say happy birthday to me,
I think it is really difficult for me.
I think it is the most I never have.

Tomorrow is my family turn,
and a few more dinner next week with friends.
This year I didn't felt fucking drunk too much!
But I really haev a lot of friend celebrate with me!!
Thank God!! I really feel so hapyp this year!!

0 個別人留下的字句: