Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月15日 星期一

It's a horrible world!!!

STill have four days,
then I will ebcome 25 years old!!!
I am so afraid of it because maybe worse than now!!

Still have four days,
I think I should remember it!
I just finished movie and back home.
I sat on the toliet,
playing with my cell phone!!
I love to take pictures in the toliet,
don't complain me!!
I just feel the lighting are so good,
and can make me more pretty in the pictures,
also, my toliet is freaking tidy!!

Look at my face from the mirror,
I still look like a idiot!!
I love to pretend lovely!!!
But I no more can cheat people,
I am old now,
and my skin turns rough....

I grew up, I walked many path,
my mind being more mature,
but my brain is still stubborn...
Thank God, I can make many friends this year,
They arranged a Marathon Birthday party for me!!
Oh My God!!!
All of my friends are divided into many small part,
I need to celebrate with them seperately!!!
I 'm afriad will tired like dog before my birthday!
" TOUCH WOOD " !!

But I still so apperciate for everyone which remembered my birthday!
I treasure all of you so much!!

Wondering is it my cats also know my birthday is coming,
these few days they treat me very good!!
They will welcome me when I home,
Ball will sleep with me after mum go to work,
Fat Cat will stay beside me when I am studying.
I am so happy with that!!


But her eyes...so tough men!!!
How can she stare me like that??
Is there anything behide me??
Hey don't scare me!!

I willt ry to take more photos,
for my Marathon birthday party,
because I really want to make a great memory!!

0 個別人留下的字句: