Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月19日 星期五

Birthday 6th episode!!

18th Jan, what a special day!!
Of cause I need to celebrate with my best friend~~ Janet!!
This time she brought his boyfriend together.
Looked at them, I feel so jealous,
when I saw them having some little fight...
Why no one do that to me when my birthday??
But, no method, I still happy for that she found someone..

This night, she brought me to a Italy restarurant,
in the Tst, called " Munch ".
Food not bad, you can try this later.

We ate so full,and then we walked to the Ocean terminal,
poor me, keep walking behide them,
and they just acted so sweet infront of me,
I really want to cry, they are so bad!!

I am the birthday girl,
but only Janet is keep shopping whole night.
She buy a pair of new shoes,
I wish I can buy soemthing too,
but I need to save money for the school fee!!

Then we sat down in Dan Ryan,
here have birthday song service,
I was wondering is it have someone playing the music.
But sorry, no music,
only those not professional waiter and waitress,
clap their hands and sang for me....
And because they are not professional,
the birthday song so ugly to hear!!!

I ate a lot in the dinner,
but Janet want to eat again.
She ordered 2 onion soups,
and a piece of chocolate cake.
I can felt that my stomach going to explode.
But anyway, the cake is great,
those warm chocolate come out from the cake,
makes me feel a little bit warm in this no honey's birthday!

I don't know why, but I never celebrate my birthday with honey!
I always broke up with them before my birthday,
or they are too busy to celebrate with me,
I really really wish that I can french kiss my boyfriend,
after blowing out the candles,
but too bad, I still don't have the chance.

Man give me a necklace of cross,
he wish that when I pray to god, I can use it!
Janet buy me a Chrisian Dior necklace,
I like this, but feel not so useful for me,
I don't really like something which so tight to my neck,
feel can't breath, maybe I need to find somewhere else to put on that!

Anyway, thc for everyone celebrate with me this year!
I won't forget that!!

0 個別人留下的字句: