Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月27日 星期六

Really not have enough time...

I have a lot of things need to do,
but it seems that I am so busy everyday.
I need to work for 9 hours,
2 hours for transportation,
2 hours for bath and make up,
I only leave 11 hours leave to sleep, study, eat and shit!
How can I manage all of that?
Really want to cry sometime,
I have a lot of problems behide me,
and no one I can tell,
no one I can share,
of coz I've got friend to talk with me,
but I know they can't help me,
and they have their problems too.
Really stress for what I am facing now.
But...
No method, I still need to face it,
I need to be strong,
I need to solve all the problem,
I need to make my mother happy.

Anyway, I just finish a new birthday cake yesterday,
a cake that my mobile's supplier gave me!
What a delicious cake!!

The box are amazing, very beautiful.

I love chocolate!
This cake cost $260....
I can't believe that such a small cake cost so much!

Too bad that I need to keep fit,
so I need to share my cake with my family,
but of coz I love to do this.
Anyway, the cake was great!
Thanks COVA!! Thanks Smartone!!

0 個別人留下的字句: