Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月11日 星期四

Oh, what I have now is already the best!!

Sometimes, human are greedy!!
We always want to haev something better!!
Before I believe in Jesus,
I was always wondering,
why I just have these??
Why they can have that??
I grow up in many many comparison.
These few days,
I started to think,
what I want to have??
What suppose I can have??

I want to earn big money,
but I am lazy,
I spend a lot of time to sleep!
I want to be pretty,
but I can't stop eating,
and I sleep always late!
I want to study,
but I just always find some excuse,
to avoid it!
I want to clear my credit card,
but I still can't stop shopping!
I want to have a boyfriend which love me crazy,
but I just always temper on them!!

Seems like, I can't get what I want,
because I didn't try my best!

Soon will my my 25th birthday,
Oh my GOD!! I am getting older,
I feel so depressed!
I really don't want to waste my life like this!
I have to force myself to finish my goal!
You know?
I 've really changed a little bit!

Nowaday, I will back home after work,
spend time with my mum,
studying, praying, then go to bed!
Go to the church 2 times a week,
try to understand God!
In the past, when I encounter something bad,
I will cry, I will scream and temper!
But now, I will pray to God,
and make myself calm down,
think in the other way!

Friends said I really changed,
I becomed gentler, and more feminine now!
Oh, also I make more friends now,
at least is the kind of real friend!
My friend need to do a surgery next week,
but she still make a birthday party for me,
I am so happy about that,
thank her so much!!
I will pray for her health!

The last time I cried was 4 days ago,
I don't know when will be the next time.
I won't feel ashamed of that,
when I was small,
I will afraid of letting people know,
feel so embrassed.
But now, I won't,
because I am a human,
I have feeling,
so I can cry!!
I hope the next time I cry,
is because I am happy!!!

0 個別人留下的字句: