Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月22日 星期一

Why there are such a asshole in this world??

I said that I don't mind anyone chase me before.
If you think you have this talent,
just go ahead.
Don't care about the result!
If you want to cahse, then come on!!
I won't eat you anyway!
But how can someone so fucking idiot??
How can he keep black face to you when you not accept him?
Seems like I just murdered your family!!
OH MY GOD!!!
Is you got not enough talent to chase me!
But not my fault to not accept you!!
Not even be a gentleman, what a pity!!
I am already so good temper right now,
if you know me earlier,
I won't even care about your feeling!
I will just give u shit back!!
Don't pretend you are so cool infront of me,
you are ZERO to me!!
I just want to throw out when I look at you!
BASTARD!!!
You think you are so handsome??
You think you earn $60,000 each month so pround?
You think fireman is a god damn great job??
Yes, I don't mind if you notice that I am talking about you!
And I don't even care will you read my blog.
None of my business!!
Don't think is my lost because I don't be your girlfriend.
I am so glad that I didn't chose such a asshole like you!

If you don't satisified me, then don't come to my office when I am working!
You knew I didn't eat anything for the whole day,
and you don't even bother to buy me a string of fishball!!
sat infront of me with your black face!!
What the hell do you want??
Did I step on your tail??
Not even buy me fishball, but ask me buy you drinks,
what the hell you are???
Are you a man???

Oh my god, I really disappointed with this bastard.
How can someone be so shit???
While I am talking with Brenda,
you keep saying words with bone to me,
come on, are you still kid???
Of coz there are reasons why I didn't accept you!!
you treat girl like this, you are really an asshole!!
Thank God for letting me see you real face!!
And thanks for not let me accept you.
I really need to pray and thank god!!

And for this annoying man!!
You know?? I really afraid will hurt you before,
so I never tell you the truth that I won't accept you.
But now, I think it is useless to say anything to you!
There is no reason for me to talk to you anymore!
I won't call you, and please don't call me!!
I can pretend I never knew you!!
I won't hate you, because God ask us not to hate anyone,
I will forgive you, and what you have done on me!

Anyway, I still thank you for coming my birthday,
and gave me those useless gift!
I will put in on my yahoo bidding,
I don't want to wasting my space!!

Shit, you moronic ass,
you really make me furious!!!
I got to go to pray!!!

0 個別人留下的字句: