Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

2007年1月3日 星期三

I really love to hear nice words!!!

I love to talk straight direct to someone!
Point out someone's fault,
I am not trying to complain them,
just this is a action to show I am their real friend!
Only a real friend will point out your problem,
and spend time to tell you!!

But, I still love to hear some nice words!
" I am sorry ",
" I love you ",
" Have you is already enough ",
" Of coz I miss you ",
" you are not my gf, is my wife ",
" Have such a beautiful gf, I don't need other anymore "....

Every girl would love to hear these kind of words!
Although we can't make sure are they really want to say that,
or just want to make me happy for awhile,
but I still love to hear that!!

I am just a simple and normal girl!!
i will cry because some little stuff,
I will sad because someone betray me,
I will hurt because some one makes me disappointed!!
But when someone told me this,
I will become so soft heart!!
I will be so confused that should I keep on angry him??
Should I just forgive him??
I love to be hugged!!
I love to be holding my hand!!
I love to be kissed suddently!!

There's no such a method can make u understand someone,
no method to make sure is he really saying the truth,
no method to show how deep is his love to you!!
Believe him??
Have confidence on him??
Seems too difficult!!!
Afraid to believe!!
Afraid to be cheated after I believe him!!
Afraid to be so understand the chances to be cheated,
is more than someone really treating you with heart!!
Afraid promise is just a imagination!!

No one knows the future!!
being with who??
Doing what??
Staying where??
You can predict anything!!
So now I just want to enjoy this moment,
care those people I care about!
Love someone which worth to love!!
I hope you will treasure me too!!

0 個別人留下的字句: